|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||0.13 USD||Production Capacity:||10000 Piece/Pieces /...|
|Payment Terms:||T/T||Delivery Date:||20 days on receipt of...|
|Min. Order:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean|
Grease filled, protecting against corrosion in damp conditions. Handles 22-14 AWG solid or stranded wire. Self-stripping U contacts for mechanical strength and electrical conductivity. It is recommended to use the crimping tool TP-5940.
This Connector should be used to electrically connect two or three wire ends and insulate the connection.
This product is to be used for thermoplastic insulated wires.
For use on Solid or stranded, tinned or untinned with wire size of 0,5-1.5 mm2 copper conductors.
This Connnector is Constructed with:
U-contact - Tin plated brass 0,5 mm thick
Insulator - Flame retardant nylon with white clear body and blue cap
· Insert 2 or 3 unstripped wires and push these all the way into the end of the connector
· Double check that the position of the wire is all the way in.
· Use a crimping tool to push the blue end cap down. It should be flush with the top edge of the connector body.
· The connection is now insulated and ready to use.
· Connector volts: 600 volts maximum
· For use with common thermoplastic insulated wires:
0.6 mm - 3 amps
0.65 mm - 5 amps
1 mm - 7 amps
1.3 mm - 10 amps
1.5 mm - 15 amps
Category: Connectors & Terminals